SEM101: AN INTRODUCTION TO TEA
- 4 to 10 participants
- Suitable for beginners
- Held in our West Village showroom
- No prior experience necessary
This seminar focuses on exposing the participant to the world of tea. We will sample four different types of teas – herbal, green, oolong, and black. Each participant test out the brewing process, and will learn the different tasting notes for the teas.
- Introduction to herbal blends, green teas, oolong teas, and black teas
- Different brewing techniques and temperatures for each type of teas
- Spotlight: oolong teas and milk teas
- Comparative tasting of different teas
Please notify us in advance on any allergies and dietary restrictions.
Please also note that the seminar might be cancelled 48hrs in advance if less than 4 participants signed up for it.